05 Aug Results of the Open Call for ECO-SYSTEM Programme
The second round of the open calls for the ECO-SYSTEM programme for strengthening networks of environmental civil society organizations has been completed. The programme is implemented by the Young Researchers of Serbia, with the support of Sweden.
We are pleased to announce that this programme will support 13 projects implemented by 12 environmental networks, involving 64 organizations from 31 municipalities in Serbia.
Through these projects, carried out from August 1, 2021, to December 31, 2021, civil society organizations will contribute to environmental reforms and the involvement of all relevant actors in the implementation of the environmental EU acquis at the local level. The projects will also be dedicated to raising citizens’ awareness about the importance and benefits of these processes. Simultaneously, the ECO-SYSTEM programme will strengthen the partner networks through building their capacities and increasing their visibility.
Here is a list of projects that will be supported through the ECO-SYSTEM programme:
- Environment Improvement Center (Climate Forum Network) – Climate Forum
- Centre od Modern Skills (Green Chair Network) – Stable and strong Green Chair for greater influence on decision-makers
- Vojvodina Environmental Movement (Network of Good Energy) – Network of Good Energy
- Bird Protection and Study Society in Serbia (Natura 2000 RCS) – Eco-Network for the Future of Serbia
- Environmental Center Stanište (Let’s Afforest Vojvodina Network) – Let’s afforest Vojvodina: Platform for public participation in decision-making on public policies for nature protection and afforestation in AP Vojvodina
- Serbian Green Network – Oplaneti se: Green Caravan
- UNECOOP (Blue-Green Network Futura) – Strengthening the resilience of local communities to climate change “ClimAdapt21”
- European Movement Serbia Leskovac – EPuS (Network of the European Movement in Serbia – EMinS) – Green Agenda at the Local Level
- Proaktiv (Citizens for the Nature of Serbia Network) – Citizens for the nature of southeastern Serbia: Assessment of the quality of management of protected areas in the territory of southeastern Serbia
- Forum of Civil Action FORCA (Econet Network) – Ecocenter in Action
- Novi Sad Environmental Movement (Let’s Afforest Vojvodina Network) – The Forest Calls for Dialogue
- Voluntary Fire Department Kraljevo (City Fire Brigade of Kraljevo Network) – Together we can protect our forests
- Ecological Organization Avalon (Banat Platform) – Conceptual Foundation of Environmentally Conscious Action
Congratulations to all the organizations!